- Install and activate the Gift Subscriptions add-on
- Create a Gift Subscription page and add the shortcode: [leaky_paywall_gift_subscriptions]
- Create a Gift Redemption page and add the redemption shortcode: [leaky_paywall_gift_redemptions]
- Go to Leaky Paywall > Settings > Restrictions & Levels and set those pages in the Gift Subscriptions settings
- Note that coupons are now supported with gift subscriptions
Shortcode for Gift Subscription page
To limit which levels display in the “Select plan” dropdown, use the subscription_plans attribute like the example below.
Change the email message sent to the purchaser and/or recipient
1. Go to Leaky Paywall > Settings > Email in the WP admin.
2. You can edit the subject and message for the purchaser email, and the recipient email.
How To Add Custom Fields to the Gift Registration Form
In this example we will be adding address fields for the Gift Giver.
Using the "lp_gift_sub_after_billing_fields" action, you can use the example below to add your fields to the form.
Then, using the "lp_gift_subs_details_array" filter, you can save that data. See the example below.