Payment Gateway API for Leaky Paywall
Note: Leaky Paywall comes with a PayPal and Stripe integration out of the box, so you don't need this documentation if you use one of those payment gateways.
You can also use our WooCommerce add-on to get access to any payment gateway available with WooCommerce.
1. Create subclass
– set up test mode and supports
– load any dependencies
– process signup
– process webhooks
– add fields to sign up form
– validate fields
– load any checkout scripts
2. Register the gateway (adds to the list of possible gateways in Leaky Paywall settings)
3. Add sign up link
4. Add gateway settings to Leaky Paywall page
5. Add slug filter so that it shows up in the subscriber table