Testing Leaky Paywall on a live site
It's easy to test Leaky Paywall on a live site.
- Set up your subscription plans. Don't set up any restrictions
- Find a low traffic article (maybe the 1st article ever posted on your site) and use the Visibility setting on the edit screen to lock down that article so it's available only to a specific plan(s) (see screenshot 2)
- Go incognito and visit that article directly and it will trigger the subscription nag.
- Test the transaction and check your welcome email
- If everything looks good and is working smoothly then take the paywall live by setting up your restrictions under the Restrictions tab